Wednesday, July 21, 2010

Message


Love is forever.
Love waits.
It is not necessarily as we want it to be.
It is as it is.
Everlasting.
It always leaves a trail.
It exists and happens...on its own.
It supaces everything.
It embeds everything.

**This was actually a dream that I had. In my dream I was talking to a friend. She told me this since she knew I didnt believe in love -Im really like that in real life- In my dream it was a rainy afternoon and she was there waiting for me to tell me this message... It was a strange dream... though it sounds like the kind of things she would say...maybe...

2 comments:

  1. I don't actually have any thoughts on love. I just don't think about it outside of books, movies, music, etc...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It´s like that quote I posted over FB, eventually it´ll surpass art to you daily life, you´ll see and as this message on my dream, it might not be like you want it or even not forever but it´ll leave a trail. Having thought of it only in art is ok, it´s a lot better in a way.

      Delete