Wednesday, April 25, 2012

bad person

I wish they all died! A lot of the times that I come from work I feel down. My second job is in one of the places where the wealthiest people live, they have it all, they waste it all, they spend money in the same amount that I lack of it.

Their cars are the latest models, the most expensive ones. Mine is really old, it looks old and ugly. The people that live there look at it with bad eyes, last time some old ladies even called the police to report me and my ugly car, I got kicked out of the park there.

Today I went to the gas station there, I never use the self-service thing because I don´t like touching the hose. I waited. I felt I was being watched, I turned, it was this person that knew me, an expelled student from the school I work, he waved, I nodded.

I always secretly dislike him somehow. He drove a BMW, he had lots of money and he lives there at that place where the rich people live. He did awful at school, he thought he could buy everyone, he thought that because he had money he was handsome and therefore even I was going to like him. I secretly hated him. He had all that money. Yes, I´m a bad person... I don´t care.

At the gas station, today, the guy helping customers came and me, being the first to get there, get no attention, instead that guy, the BMW guy got the attention even if he was in the self-service line. I started to get mad. I waited. The seller walked my way, I thought he was going to sell me the gallon of gas that I was going to buy -I really can´t afford more than that- but no, he went just to get something more for the BMW guy and said, "wait just a second" to me. I waited. He came back but again just to get something for that guy. I got mad. He was getting the attention and not me, even if I had gotten there first... and just because I drive an old, ugly car. I´m better than that BMW guy, and I might be a bad person for saying that, but I don´t care, I´m smarter than him, I know that guy´s IQ because he was at my school, he has not the appropriate one, I´m better than him, I´m smarter, I kinder, I don´t pretend I can buy people, I don´t think people are less than me and I might be bad for hating him and saying to the internet some part of his information but I don´t care, it´s not fair that people like that get the best just because they have money, only that money and people like me have to struggle through life even though we have good and even better characteristics but not money.

I wish they all died, that BMW guy, the old hags that called the police on me and made me get kicked out of that stupid park, the people that drives those fancy cars and exploits people, the people that steals money and get rich like that. I wish they all die! though it could be better if it was me, after all it only bothers me and if it was me I´d be free of all those ties that I can not control, like money, I don´t have and maybe I won´t have and it´s not like I want to have money and then become like them, no I just want to not have to worry or stop getting things just because I don´t have.

Even so, I´m 100% sure that I wouldn´t like to change my brain for the money of that guy, never. I rather be smart than stupid even if I don´t have money. I will live every second w/my brains but he might lose his money because of his stupidity. I still hate him though and probably it´s not him that I hate, it´s just that he´s like an image to hate since he represents all those that have a lot in their pockets and nothing in their heads but still step on us, the ones with nothing in our pockets, every single miserable day.

1 comment:

  1. Dang! They called the cops?! That's not right!!
    Money is so superficial. I hate that it's necessary. Grrrr... I hate people with it who waste it on stupidity!

    ReplyDelete