Sunday, April 1, 2012

Bird

I loved this pict. I´m not sure if that person´s the author but it said  "fly away by restmlin" so this is a way of mime to give that person credit for this beautiful image. 

Fly away while I watch you go,
be aware that if you look back I´ll be there watching you
I´ll wave my hand and give you pretended a smile
I´ll make you think I´m letting you go
but in truth my sould will be braking into little pieces.

Fly away for I am watching you go
still in awe at the sight of you
you´ll become a tiny spot on the wide blue sky
but you´ve been covering the sun for me,
that huge you are.

You flew away yet your laughter lingers in my ears
I´m still standing here while you keep dissappearing from my sight.
You´ve frozen my sun and darkened my moon
but maybe another bird will fly to my direction
carrying someone else´s moom and sun as a stollen gift to present to me.
Who´ll be getting mine?

Keep flying away,
but remember the way that took you away
for if you ever need a nest again
you´ll find a shelter right here
where I´m standing waving you a good bye.

4 comments:

  1. That pic is very very beautiful. It's so pretty.
    I wanna experience something like this with a friend or lover or something. Feels intense but sad. Like lots of memories were built and that's what makes the departure painful. But there's supposedly hope in everything(you know, close door, open window).

    ReplyDelete
  2. yeah!
    For some reason I like that you want to experience something like what I described there despite the fact that it ends up in sadness... I´m sure it´ll get to you, I hope not the ending though.
    ah, I know...hope grows back easily I guess

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think it's better to have loved(romantic or otherwise)and lost then to have never loved at all. ;)

    ReplyDelete