Saturday, April 7, 2012

I feel good




Odd
I feel good. I think my dinner pancakes were of the exact sugary taste to make me feel good. I think that it -the sugar in them- triggered this effect on me.

I was so hungry and mom voluntered me to make pancakes so, I did. I made one and it got in an accident jaja -meaning it didn´t came out well- so I ate it and then like five minutes later I realized I started to dance. I´m always carrying my laptop around the house therefore always carrying my music so that´s what I started to dance and then sing.

I sat, ate like four pancakes -that´s a lot- and now I´m noticing I feel good. This song came out, it´s on my list, Falling inside the Black by Skillet and I said to mom that it was my depression song -haha- I was singing it but it clicked then, I am not feeling depressed or sad or tired or sick -perhaps not completely healthy but close- or even bored, I´m feeling good, almost happy. What a nice realization!

No comments:

Post a Comment