Saturday, June 16, 2012

Double Life: Partying

A/N: I must say this -despite it is a spoiler- Saku: even though this has the mention of cake and gifts -no where near as creative as the ones you thought for ZG- I promise this was written before I read both you pieces. Too bad I was too lazy to edit before....
*****




While walking past the library she wondered if her father had allowed the people to come in the kitchen, she wasn´t sure, she knew that he had kept all her mother´s rules for his household, like the one which said that kitchen was only for the family. She hoped that one hadn´t changed. It had and it hadn´t, she noticed a man dressed in chef suit leaving the kitchen with some snacks besides him it was empty. She went straight to the fridge and bingo! she found a large square shaped cake, it was untouched. She decided not to touch it, instead she took a few tarts in a plate and some juice, that one did belong to her.

“But I wanted cake!” Camille pouted when she saw the tarts
“But it wasn´t cut yet, it was going to be obvious that someone had cut it before time if I had done it” Nichole explained “would you want me getting caught like that?”
“No” the little girl said defeated after a few minutes.
“aw, don´t worry, I´ll go down again later and try to get some” both girls smiled.

At nine p.m Camille had to go to bed and she didn´t want to, Nichole had to stay with her but after all the dancing they had done, the little girl was fast asleep really quickly. Nichole said good night to Celia and headed to her room but she kept thinking about the cake, it had looked nice. “I´ll bring some cake for Camille next time” she said to herself and with that she went downstairs again.
As she passed over the library she noticed someone was in there, she decided to see, since that area of the house was not open to the public.

“How did you get in here?” she said turning the lights on. A girl squealed and ran out without seeing who had caught her. Nichole couldn´t believe her eyes when she recognized the boy laying on the white lounge chair.
“Nichole?” said the boy shocked “I thought you weren´t coming” he got up at once and fixed his shirt.
“I didn´t know you wear lipstick, Aaron” she smirked. The boy blushed and cleaned his mouth with the back of his hand.
“You came” he said.
“No, you came and now get out of here, you shouldn´t be here”
“You are here”
“Out you go” she said motioning towards the door
“Why would you tell me that you weren´t comming?” he asked walking out the door.
“´Cause I haven´t come” she said locking the door “How did you come in?” she asked
“It was opened”
“Impossible”
“Why do you care?” he asked walking to the lit part of the house. She frowned and walked the opposite direction.

“Hey, where are you going? the party is this way” he called after her, walking her direction
“Exactly” she kept walking “Go back to it”
“Ah, come on, you´re already here. Don´t tell me you are mad at me”
“Actually I am”
“For the girl?” he felt hopeful that she had been affected by the fact that he had been kissing another girl. Nichole laughed
“Heck no. That chair is my favorite and now who knows who´s saliva is all over it, agh!”
“Your favorite?”
“Stop following me!”
“No”
“Damn you twins! why do you keep following me?”

Nichole entered to the TV room and closed the door, to her surprise the lights were on.
“Nichole, I´ve been looking for you!” a familiar voice said
“Josh?” she walked towards him, the door behind her was opened and Aaron got it. “geez, what is this? the twins attack horror movie?” she said frowning to Aaron and smiling to Josh.
“Did you know about this?” Josh asked Nic
“No, I didn´t know father was letting the house to be used to throw parties” she had an irked tone
“I was so surprised when they drove us here!” he replied.
“Is there something here that I´m missing?” Aaron asked looking at them both. Josh looked at Nichole, she shook her head lightly.
“Thank you for the present. I loved it” Josh said to avoid his twins question. “and thank you on Aaron´s behalf too”
“You´re welcome. I´m glad you liked the jacket” she smiled, he was wearing it.
“Thank you for the present” Aaron said, showing the tie “I wasn´t expecting a gift from you”
“well, I was buying a present for your twin, I had to get something for you” she said nonchalant “that´s what people do”

“Ouch. That was cold” he said, Josh chuckled and Nichole shrugged.
“So, you two should go back to your party”
“Come with us” they both said. She looked away to avoid a laugh.
“Nope, I got somewhere else to be” She stepped out and the boys followed her. She walked further into the house and the boys were behind her

“what´s wrong with you guys?” she sounded more than a little irritated. They only looked at each other. She turned and got to the kitchen “give me some cake at least to compensate the bother” this time her tone was amused. She thought of the puppies she once had, before her deadly touch, they were always following her.

Aaron busied himself cutting the cake in the fridge. Nichole made a sign to Josh to be quiet and pointed outside. Quietly she left the kitchen while Josh pretended to not find the spatula.

“Where´s Nichole?” Aaron asked as he served the first piece of cake
“I.. she went to the W.C” Josh lied while Aaron grabbed the other plate to put the second piece of cake. “´Don´t you think it´d be way easier if you took the whole cake out, instead of having to pretty much get in the fridge to get a single piece?”
“shut up and pass me the other plate” Aaron commanded while handing the second serving
“cut a big piece for me and while you´re at it, take out some soda, I think it´s at the bottom shelf” Josh asked while walking backwards to the back door of the kitchen taking the two pieces of cake with him.
 

4 comments:

  1. Its always weird when the scenarios in our stories coincide.

    Lol. When Aaron was following Nic and she said stop following me and he said no. Too funny.
    The Twins Attack Horror Movie. Its like that when they're together. They talk at the same time. That was so weird. But funny too. I would of been like Nic and would of been like ??? too.
    I love how she was like well I got him something so I figured I'd get you something too. She's too cool for school. :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. yeah, the weirdest part is that yesterday when I read yours I didn´t remember about this one -probably because in the notebook the story is way ahead of this.

    The twins together are funny, they´re so alike but so different as well.

    hahahaha thx for reading and commenting. The muses feel better when they get comments hahahaha

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. This was the funniest one to date. Who knew you could write comedy too?! LOL

      I love the twins together. I always end up liking those kind of things in stories. :)

      Everyone needs their ego stroke every now and then. I don't mind doing it when it's warranted. Good job.

      Delete
    2. hehe well, Aaron idk he´s the one character that just goes on its own, even though he´s not a main character.

      ^^

      I agree with that. Thx

      Delete