Saturday, June 23, 2012

updates?

ok -rant warning ---just skip it ´cause it has little to do with updates, it mostly ranting

All right, I was supposed to update Double Life today but the fact that my computer/internet´s not helping me right now makes that so, so hard. Besides I´m sharing my computer with someone else and I´m supper obssessed with this stories I´ve found -slash btw- hahahaha I´m still writing Double Life though, I´m writing on my old notebook, so eventually there´ll be a lot to update -hopefully- It´s been raining so that´s good for my muses except that for some reason I feel like crying -something I hate- God! there´s a lot going on. I was so damn happy yesterday and today it´s all the same as yesterday yet  I feel the opposite of what I felt yesterday. It´s quite strange.


I´ve been thinking, for a while now, that I want to make a list of my peculiarities... well, I´ve decided to  post some of that. Why? I just feel like it. I think I´ll add it as a gadget at the side of this middle part -weird wording, I know- to make it easy for me to write stuff when they come to my mind.

Hell Circles -the extra, is going well, I think it might even become a sequel, something that I have never done, so it´ll be my first attempt at that -wish me luck- it´s the first time it feels right to make a sequel but I don´t know about that, it might only stay as an epilogue, or an extra, though since last night it´s been hunting me, nagging me to get written, and it´s going so fast, in my mind I´m so advance in the story but my hand is not that fast to write, even though I must say I´m quite fast, plus the ideas keep comming as waves, one after the other -btw that´s one of the ideas I plan to use in the sequel or extra or whatever that will be.

I´ve also thought about writing something related to inspiration and where it comes from for me. I´ve always said that it comes from everything but I guess I want to know for sure and the only way for me to do that is writing about it. I write, I understand -or get close to understanding.

---I just saw the movie City of Angels. It made me want to write or read some story about angels -again, yes. It also makes me want to meet an angel... a real one, not the kind that only feels like an angel at some point and then nothing... ha! I´m entitled to fantasize -specially over here.

I´ve been feeling strange. I shiver. I´m insomniac again and it seems I don´t feel like eating anymore -I´m eating though, forcing myself to eat is not nice though- it´s so cold at times yet so hot at times....

3 comments:

  1. Ick Meg Ryan movie :-p

    Im waiting on baited breath!! More More More!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. don´t like her?

    hahahha I´m on it ;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I was being dramatic. She makes too many romantic movies and I have issues with that genre... especially when it has comedy attached to it :p

      Delete