Saturday, June 30, 2012

concert



I was in a concert. I´ve never been in a concert. It was some kind of rock concert, maybe I could go to some concert like that. There was a female singer singing. My father was there with me, not next to me but close, I could see him if I turned my head back and he could see me as well, I knew he was watching me but I felt ok, safe. Suddenly, the singer tossed the mic to the guy behind me. I couldn´t care less but then he threw it to me, not threw it but put it on my lap. I got mad and threw it back aiming to hit the man as hard as it could be.

A minute later I feel the man close giving me the mic and talking almost to my ear, he was still siting on his seat, he had just leaned over to talk to me, he had a nice, deep, sexy voice. His hair was long and somewhat wavy, he had a beard, the kind that´s sexy not the dirty kind -I usually don´t like beards but yeah, his was nice. He tried to make sing along the female singer, he was being nice and flirty somehow.

Next thing I know... I´m sitting on his lap. I see him better from this angle. I find his black leather jacket really sexy and manly. He´s wearing a black t-shirt with some sort of band print on. Some strands of his black wavy hair are over his face, he´s smiling a nice smile, flashing perfect teeth but not too much just enough. I´m holding the mic and he starts singing, not really more like mumbling but his voice is unbelievable, he gets sexier, if possible. He takes my wrisk. I notice his arms, they´re hairy and I usually dislike that but in him... well, the whole wild/sexy look.... well, it suits him. He sings and I laugh and watch him as he watches me back almost as if he were thinking that I look good too.

We´re there and the concert... well keeps going. I noticed then that I was wearing a skirt and legging under it... of course, that´s the only way I´d wear a skirt, I´m also notice I´m wearing boot but why am I noticing this when I´ve been fixed looking at the handsome man that´s now my seat... well, simply -and shockingly- because he passed a hand over my thigh and sort of gropped it, I moved his hand away and he didn´t seem taken aback at all, he just did it again, this time... well, that was getting too close to not being my thigh at all. I was shocked and he just smiled, something gleaming in his eyes.

I rose from his lap and walked away as fast as I could but without running. My father had been watching me and from the corner of my eye I had seen him move to the rows below where I was... maybe he didn´t want to see his little girl on the lap of some wild/sexy looking guy. I went to him and just when I reached him, I sat on his lap, wrapping my arms around his neck as if saying a silent "protect me" since I knew the guy was comming after me.

The guy got closer and looked at me but then my father looked back, stared back and gave him his characteristic look of "go away or else you´ll regret it" the guy seemed to ponder a little, but father has a very powerful sight that this time didn´t fail -and it has never has- the guy left not glancing back at me, yet I still stayed cling to father...

We got up and then saw the moon high up in the dark night sky... as the nigh was becoming day, I saw the guy I had been with... he didn´t see me, I just smiled to myself, for my bawldness. Father and I stood there watching the sun rise...

*****
let me tell you reader, that yes, indeed, you just lost your time reading something that´s not a story, poem or anything similar, it´s just a weird dream I had the first night after I got those pills that makes me feel dizzy and as if Im doing drugs -which in the strict term I kind of am. As I wrote this dream, I thought that it might become a story, the guy... well he´s not what´s usually on my mind, that´s not my image of guys but he was ok. It´d b a different kind of story but maybe not... ah, another reason to post some of my dreams is to show how many of my stories have come to life. I´ve dreamed many of the scenes of the stories just like this and at times just the begining or the ending or some middle part.

2 comments:

  1. Raunchy dream.
    That guy did sound kinda hot but he was a bit of a perv doing that in such a public and crowded place! Lol.
    Your imagination ................. I got nothing. :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. I´m blushing now ///.///

    well... I guess... I... no...I...don´t know what to say really. My pervy side poking me through a dream maybe lol

    ReplyDelete