Wednesday, December 8, 2010

Fallen angel

***Epilogue***



Today, it´s been a year since Ayon went away. For some reason she comes to this park every week, walks around the seats of one of the tables, the same always. At the beginning she would cry, then she only sighed, today she talked looking up to the sky.
“my love will go with you…my love will stay with you” she repeated the promises they made to each other.

“is this seat taken?” a male voice asked her. That had been his line for nearly a year. They hugged. “well, Eimi” the man said “it´s been almost a year since I met you here in this same spot. You were sad and had lost someone... Now, you´re the light of my life, you´ve been that…” he smiled “I need you to know that I love you, can you correspond my feelings?” she saw him expressionless

“you never cut your hair” she said
“I thought you liked it long” he didn’t pressed for an answer of his last question.
“I never said that”
“don’t you like it long?”
“it makes me remember the one I lost”
“I look a lot like him, right? You said you couldn’t be my friend because you hated how my eyes and all of me was so much like him…but look we´re friends” he smiled.
“I must go” she said already walking away
“your love did go with me” he said. She stopped shocked but she didn’t turn around.
“what did you said?” Her back still to him.
“you promised your love was going to go with me. It did… I went back to heavens but I had to keep my promise… I´m here to fulfill mine”
“my love will stay with you” she said in a murmur
“yes, Eimi” He placed his hand on her shoulders and she finally turned to face him.
“but..y-you…this cant be…angels” her eyes filled with tears
“don’t cry” he hugged her “I´m no angel, no, no, I´m no demon either I´m just like you. I was granted with my wish of being human”
“h-how..w-why?”
“I didn’t know. It was untill this morning that I had decided to let you know I love you that I got a visit. It was quite scary at the beggining, I must confess that I thought I had gone mad but it was Passio that came and reminded me of everything that had happened…of how you saved me”
“Passio?”

Eimi was there standing still only watching him. Then she touched his eyes, his mouth, his hair. “I thought destiny was torturing me by putting infront of me the exact image of the one I had lost”
“I can still cut my hair if you want”
“no!” she said, and he chuckled “Ayon?” she asked, not believing he was there.
“yes, Eimi, it´s me, the demon- angel you met but now I´m no longer so, now I´m able to stay with you… so again, I need you to know that I love you, can you correspond my feelings?” she smiled
“I have always loved you, my angel”
They embraced each other and kissed.

I know it´s not possible for humans but I could swear they were wrapped in a bubble of energy.
“thanks for watching over her, bro” he said in a murmur. I smiled. He was still perceptive enough to know I was there. A love story, I had been commanded to be the witness. Passio`s just like a child, I thought, but she always seeks for a love story.
“I`m love, after all” she said appearing next to me, in her magnificent way.


********
wow! it`s been almost a year since I  started this story, I never expected to get so attach to the characters haha it`s like Eimi n Ayon have become real to me -once I even had a dream about them *but that`s because I`m crazy*- This is the end, well, I`ll have to check for my typos n mistakes some day hahaha n I hope that when  I read this again, it makes me feel happy that I wrote it n reminds me of how much I enjoyed doing it. Bye Ayon, bye Emi. Sorry that u didnt get the girl Criss hahaha -I`m getting crazier ha?!- lol

1 comment:

  1. I can't believe I didn't comment on this before.

    This was so nice. I'm glad Ei got her way and got to be with the man she loved. She certainly was put through a lot and kept enduring.
    She was an energy source, was caught in the middle of a battle, was put on bed rest and couldn't even speak and had to be the "friend" because of the other woman her love loved. Yeesh. The girl is tough. She deserves to win in the end.

    Aw that thanks Ayon gave her guardian angel was so cute. I liked that he was the one telling the story here.
    Why didn't Ayon tell Ei that it was him? Did he want to test her loyalty or something? Maybe he just got his memory back on this day...?

    And Passio. I remember I didn't like her in the story she didn't seem to care about Ei, Ayon or anyone. She was just teasing them all it seemed. And she'd randomly show up. What a brat. It must be nice to be so powerful that others can't dispute against you.

    Awww they kissed! KYAAAH!! <3
    And he isn't cutting his hair. Phew... Long hair on guys is hot. Lol

    ReplyDelete