Thursday, December 9, 2010

Noblesse

I spend *doing the math* 12 hours of a thursday + other 12 hours of a friday reading Noblessed manga! -well the 161 chapters it has- I just loved it, something obvious based on the amount of time I wasted on it -I dont regret it though.
What I liked the most about it is that the whole thing is colored and the drawings are so beautiful, plus Rai attitude n power wow!! amazing. Of course, I was going to give it a try when I learned it had to do with supernatural things, genetic experiments and vampires! btw I also like all the names, even the experiment names!!

I cant wait to read more of it. So far, Rai awoke -I´m thinking he´s the top of the top of vamps- many guys that were genetically modified appeared -modified to imitate Noblesse powers- some that call themselves noblesse appeared too, and now someone has come to bring back Seira -a noblesse- I wonder what will happen later...

No comments:

Post a Comment