Friday, December 3, 2010

Fallen angel

Chapter 32 ***From above**


“The only one that has really love me” he said to her. I just got there. I had been sent to Eimi as her guardian angel again. I didn’t understand it since Ayon, a warrior was already with her but I´m glad I was sent there for what I saw was just magnificent. I feel honored that I was the one that got to see my brother became happy at last.

I sat on the roof watching them from above. I think Ayon doesn’t like others to come close to Eimi. I knew that he had felt me.

“I do love you” Eimi told him. She was in his arms.
“The only one that has really love me” Ayon responded, both with eyes closed and a smile. Even I, from above, could felt the big amount of energy coming from Eimi and her love protecting him but also Ayon became a big flow of energy that intertwined with hers. The fact that she was not being destroyed surprised me. A human body can´t take that much energy without at least fainting but she was fully awake. Their energy became like a column over them, like a slow swirl, it was turning, going round and round surrounding them. He was smiling. I got close and heard how theirs souls were talking in the middle of that swirl.
“I love you” her soul said while showing him images of his own smile, of his own tenderness with her, of how happy he had made her. He couldn’t fit in himself. And it was strange for me to realize that he had never felt worth of love and her, for once had made him felt worht of love. He was appologizing for dragging her into “this” he said and then I realized who my brother really was and how fool I had been for not noticing last time we met. He also showed his happy memories and some sad in wich she had been there for him. I was pondering if I should stop what was happening. “Don`t, this is the way it`s supposed to be” A last minute command “just watch it”, and so I did.

“sing to me” she asked from the swirl of energy they were. As he was singing the column divided in two, both started to get smaller as if they were shinking. I thought they were but then I noticed they were getting into Ayon´s body. He didn’t seemed to feel a thing nor his body seemed hurt as I know should had happened. When all of it was in him, the song stopped. They opened their eyes and she put a hand on his cheeck, more energy into him.

“I have always loved you, my angel… now, my love will always go with you, be happy Ayon, my love” he leaned his head to a side. He was confused. She was saying goodbye. She smiled as if saying `it´ll be ok` he smiled too. He got close and kissed her forehead. A tear came down her eyes. He cleaned it and then he kissed her. It really surprised me. Angels are not supposed to kiss women or say what he said.

They kissed for a while as if both had been waiting to do it for a long time. Meanwhile energy floated from her to him. Was she trying to destroy him? I was wondering. He let go then.
“My love will stay with you too” he said “I wish I was human to be able to be with you” she smiled
“I don’t” she said “because I love the you, you are now, I love the you that came to me, I love Ayon”
“I should´ve been braver and accepted my love for you sooner so that I could´ve made you happy” he said sad.
“you made me happy” she said. He smiled.
“I love you, Eimi” he said. She closed her eyes.

The sound of an atomic bomb sounded and then bits of light were floating everywhere. She was crying while sending more energy to those bits braking them till everything became invisible. She had destroyed him. She fell to her knees, moaning, screaming, crying.

I had orders of only see for her safety but I wondered for a moment if I should´ve helped Ayon. He was a demon, but he was also my brother.
“stay close but don’t show yourselft” one more command. Not that I wanted to touch her anyways, I had a bad experience on that.

The night came. She had fallen asleep on the floor. The nurses found her there and called for Ayon, there was no response. They dialed phone numbers. A while later many people came. She woke up on her bed.
“Eimi, what happened? Did Ayon hurt you?” she smiled
“no, Criss” she said
“you can talk!”
“I can” she said getting up from her bed
“h-how?” she only smiled
“no, stop” she said when the doctors came
“but they must check you up…where´s Ayon? He´ll be happy to see you are ok now”
“you´re a nice man Criss but he`s not coming back” she said, her eyes filled with tears. He hugged her.
“wh-what why? What happened Eimi?”
“let´s do the check up thing ok?” she smiled at him, grabbing his hand.

No comments:

Post a Comment