Monday, November 29, 2010

Farewell


Today`s the last time ever...
how sad...
Say goodbye,
say farewell as freshly and warmly as you said welcome.
Show me your smile to take that pretty image in my mind.
A smile and maybe a quick embrace to take them as tokens
carved in my heart.

I don`t want to say goodbye,
my mouth can`t say those words, not to you;
however, my innerself is already sweeping your scent
and your voice out of my heart
that`s why I need to have at least a happy memory of you.

Today`s the last time you`ll ever see me
so say goodbye please, `cause I miss you already...

You dont notice, right?
the depth of my words,
the cry of my silences..
you didnt notice and I let you stay blind like that.

In my own way, little by little I`ve been saying goodbye...
with one hand I`m waving goodbye and with the other
I`m holding your hand so hard
that my fingers are marked on your skin by now,
you dont notice that either, do you?

The last time ever...
and it doesnt give me the sense of completion,
it doesnt feel like closure...

Simetry... you know how I like those tiny silly things...
thank you for offering me your hand,
it was nice that you never stopped being you around me
even when I was other sometimes,
even when I was just... air... or pain.

Say goodbye, please, tell me goodbye
and give me a smile as a gift,
I`ll give you my best one too...
after all, they`re always only for you.

No comments:

Post a Comment