Saturday, November 20, 2010

beauty

It`s been 3 days since I have this idea inside my head, it`s a two word idea "rare beauty" -called it a rare beauty, someone said to me, the moment I heard those words I liked them for some reason they  had some sort of a meaning to me; however, as sometimes it happens to me when it comes to that particular person who said those words, I seem unable to say -write in this case- the ideas in my head, but they`re there, prompting, nagging to get out.... I`m not sure of this but I`ll just write whatever comes first, maybe that way I can create some "rare beauty" or maybe just rare hahahaha


rare beauty
light and shadows
butterfly wings

rare beauty
tall walls
pretty eyes watching from them
harsh guards guarding its gates

rare beauty
one of a kind
so hard to find
yet founded completely unintentionally

a rare beauty
nothing else to say
since words can never be enough
to show how rare it is, how beautiful it is...

rare
beautiful
uncommon combination
maybe, the best of all

all right, that`s it, I`m not sure about it, it sounds mmmm rare I guess hahaha but maybe that`s good -or not (?)- anyway, I had to make it into words before I went crazy hahahahaha -more?- ¬¬

No comments:

Post a Comment