Tuesday, November 16, 2010

another sleepless night

insomnia... why that happens to me? *sigh*  I`m so sleepy and tired and the only thing I want to do is to sleep but I just cant, it seems that no matter how much I want to sleep I just cant... I heard somewhere that the lack of sleep can kill one faster than the lack of food... who knows...

Anyway last night I even started to write since I`m not feeling like  myself lately maybe the lack of sleep has to do with that, or maybe I`m just a feeling on the edge of my life, something like what ppl use to imagine the end of the world looked like though I know I`m not at the end of the world still I feel strange, but the the time being  I`m feeling the effects of the lack of sleep, I`m supposed to b resting since I`m a little sick but it`s not my fault to b unable to sleep. Everything hurts and I`m so cold...

I really need a way to fall asleep and rest....

No comments:

Post a Comment