Thursday, December 23, 2010

a light sphere

about five or six years ago, me and my family moved to the house next door of my house because the housed I lived in was being build instead of the one I was living in. The new house wasnt really a house it was more like a hut or a cabin. This hut/cabin belongs to my grandma, it was build after the 86`s earthquake as a shelter for her family that had been left homeless because of the natural disaster. There were rumors that the cabin was haunted. I didnt believe it and we didnt care about rumors.

on day, at about five, five thirty in the afternoon, something strange happened to us. Father wasnt at home, so only mom, me and brother were there. Brother was out in the yard playing or who knows what he was doing there, mom was inside, at the far end of the house where her bedroom was -or what was supposed to be her bedroom because only a piece of plywood divided it- she was ironing some clothings and i was reading in my bed, two feet away from the plywood.

I was focused on my reading when suddenly I saw sparkes ouside the house, in the yard. I thought it had been a short-circuit, now I realized that it`s not possible that I could`ve seen those sparkles, because the hut didnt have windows to the yard, I didnt thought of this when it happened though.

At the same time that I saw the sparkles my brother started to run screaming "moooooom!" and I saw him running from the yard, were I say the sparkles to inside of the cabin, all in slow motion, again looking through the house walls. He ran all the way, while I observed him, to my mother`s room, passing infront of me. There was a sphere behing him, at his head.

For me, it all happened in slow motion, I clearly saw the sphere and for a second right when my brother passed infront of me the sphere seemed to stop infront of me. It seemed like a bubble and at the same time it was similar to the nuclear`s energy images. It seemed light blue-ish or purplish. I felt as if the sphere had life, it seemed it stopped -as everything else- only to observe me. I didnt feel frighten, a bit curious maybe...

After that second, things went back to normal, no more slow motion, my brother kept running towards mom, there was a step down before getting to her bedroom, from there he jumped to my mom`s bed and the sphere, quickly, went to crash in the T.V antenna that was half way out of the roof, the sphere of light disappeared there burning part of the T.V. antenna.

Inmediatly I got up and walked to my mom`s bedroom. The three of us were in shock after we told our version of the story. All of us had seen the sparkles in the same place and we had been able to see through the walls, we all felt everything happened in slow motion. We all saw how the light sphere disappeared. We all felt it was observing us.

We never knew what was that sphere but we are sure it was not short circuit since there were no electric wires at any of the places where the sphere was. It was not a dream because the three of us saw it and it was no our imagination because the  TV antenna was indeed burned. No one believed us, not even dad...

Again, about three years after that incident, we didnt live in the hut anymore but on the newly build house, we saw the light sphere but this time it passed in the middle of the street very fast but it stopped a little  and got near to our door which was open. When mom called dad to came and see the sphere he refused to come. The ligth sphere went away, it disappeared in a blink.

1 comment:

  1. me lo imagino realmente como paso porque conosco la ecena... que miedo!!! sabes quien soy verdad! f. buster

    ReplyDelete