Tuesday, December 14, 2010

Premonition

Oh Lord! I never thought this could be so emotional and so sad and horrible. It`s like my soul shinks and stretch at the same time. My heart beats so hard and my skin is like a montain in an eathquake.
So weird, the first time after all this time, I was right, over here is so warm and nothing else matters, everybody together, just like Robin Hood.
Tears are comming out, just like rain through the hills, everything`s comming out, secrets are bubbles that explode and let out what`s inside but just for a moment only a moment that turn into eternity, never ending time and , at the same time, it`s over for ever... It`s in my memory as a picture a wet image, an ocean, puppy eyes... They all want to say something but hearts can be weak and they just cant say anything only with eyes, sad eyes, disappointed eyes, longing eyes. There are faces in need for a kiss, arms in need of a hug. The end is comming. We`re all by the edge, trying to fly away with open arms just like wings. The moment again seems like eternity locked in my mind for ever.

****
This was writen a long ago, it was untittled and now that I read it again it sounds like me having a premonition, just like one of those weird dreams I have that after a while they become true, that`s the reason of the tittle. I wish I had a premonition of something good instead of only bad and hurtful things.

No comments:

Post a Comment