Friday, September 28, 2012

Absent

You'´re absent
but you´re here.
Silent but so loud
Sweet but very mean.

I can't feel you
yet my senses remember you
the memory of you assaults me
I think you´re gone
you´re there, you're here, you're everywhere.

No one's been able to erase you
you are the pattern that measures every single one after you
how the world has changed!
so unnoticed its new shape is.

When did you invade the very esensence of me?
How did you build houses and dungeons in my heart?
Why you, subtle knife, found shelter in my mind?


2 comments:

  1. Whoa.
    you always surprise me! I never know what you'll feel or experience or write.
    I love this. Its like pain and loneliness but also embracing and a kind of giving up or giving in

    ReplyDelete
  2. thank you, your comment makes me happy. I´m glad you don´t find my little writings to be the same thing over and over -though I guess sometimes it is.

    Thx again for reading ^^

    ReplyDelete