Sunday, September 30, 2012

Happy birthday, dear ^^

I didn´t make this one but I have a pillow with this drawing 

How long it´s been?
"The boy, the boy..." I can´t remember what´s the next part of that. I´m glad it was not a boy
Named after an angel, I want to think you got the traits of one too ;p
You said pokies were a good excuse, I agree, a yummy excuse,specially strawberry ones.
Cherries and ice-cream. I ate the cherries only.
You stole my strawberries,remember? no you don´t.
I´m sleepy, you said, someone told you to lay your head on my  legs. I´ll never forget your widen eyes at that. I didn´t doubt on having you as my pillow, good thing ´cause you´r such a comfty one.
Even if you forget, I remember and though in many memories you´re teasing me or closing my book
making me lose the page I was reading, they are nice and mixed with laughter and hugs of a warm you....
and a few being late's to my classes.

As you can see, this is sort of a babbling, it wouldn´t be me if it wasn´t, right?
I know you won´t remember most of the bits above that I´ve mentioned, but that´s ok, this is in a way the ribbon on your finger that I always say I´ll tie so that you don´t forget ^^

Anyway, I just wanted to share some of the memories that make me smile, maybe they´ll do the same for you; because this is a special day. You know that two of my beloved were born today, my amazing mother and my dear friend: you.

wow, this got long, bare with me, you know how I am :p I promise this is the last part, 'cause this actually, is the purpose of this post. HAPPY BIRTHDAY!! have a wonderful day, filled with warm nice hugs and many gifts and lots of love -and cake!

                  Love 'ya -hugs


No comments:

Post a Comment