Monday, September 24, 2012

Beautiful rain

God,
thank you for the beautiful rain
that is music for a peaceful night

God,
please let it be blessing
to all your children
making food grow
and the land to quench its thirst

Lord,
make it so that what is a blessing
don´t become death
give a roof to all those who
feel the drops and cry in pain and lost

Father,
I´m thankful for all the sounds
and gifts to the senses that
the heaven´s tears bring to me
I hear you in it...
Beautiful rain
do not become a feared giant

2 comments:

  1. This gratitude is really beautiful. So many times people forget to be happy with what they have and forget that others don't even have the few things we do.
    Kudos for this.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you ^^

      I was really happy that it was raining but I know it can be very bad for other ppl and I felt that they shouldn´t have to go through that.

      *blush* thanx for that!

      Delete