Saturday, February 2, 2013

Again

"A set of circumstances and blatant hypocrisy cleared a path." God I hate life!
that was in this morning´s post of LTMT. I must confess that sentence hit me and I´ve been thinking of it since I read it...

"blatant hypocrisy" I guess I was almost convince that I was not going to have to go through that again. Well, not this close. But it seems once again, I gotta go search for pretended me... I´ll hate being in places but I´ll have to fake that everything´s ok and I hate the part of me that makes this to me because I was supposed to not care! I didn´t went through hell to finally be free to have to go through hell again and about the same thing! 

God! how ppl do it? how can they go around as if they´re the perfect whoever they are and pretend it´s all good, what´s with that? it´s some form of art that I don´t grasp -right- I guess I was never meant to be an actress.

I am not going through this again. That is it. I refuse to it.

1 comment:

  1. Whatever you have to deal with I'm sorry that you have to
    Constantly repeating the same history and its like no one ever learns anything.
    Like the hurt the first few times wasn't enough to scare someone off.
    And because people love the people in their lives, they wear a mask and make like everything is great/makes sense/isn't painful to give security to the people they love.
    It's so painful to know that life is unfair. That caring is unfair.
    I hope you are rewarded for always having to wear your pretend you all over the place one day

    ReplyDelete