Sunday, February 3, 2013

picture

wow
I see a picture of you.
What did I like of you, I ask myself
You´re so different now, I talk to your picture
you have that same weird smile that mostly look like the opposite of a smile
because you can´t keep the corners of your mouth up for the life of you
because you´re always joking
and there
I know why I liked you like crazy
you were amazing
and great to be around, even if you were a tease
you´re still a tease now and you´re just as great as before
a couple of years on you and some weight as well
you´ve changed and so have I
But how I liked you so much
and it all seems crazy now
my world was shaken in so many ways because of you
and you never knew that your weird smile and your teasing ways make my walls crumble
Wow
and so many years later, just a picture of you makes me talk so much
I liked you a lot
I never thought I´d look back and smile at it but I´m doing it
It wasn´t so bad. I wish I could go back and tell teenager-me that it was going to be ok
but it´s ok
you´re looking good and you´re doing good and you made a difference in me
even if you don´t know how much
You´d be teasing me for this
oh, how I liked you

1 comment:

  1. I don't know why but I thought this was about your brother...
    But then I felt this was about so many people so I really like it. It made me remember things that make my memories resurface but not with pictures. More with writing and objects

    ReplyDelete