Tuesday, February 26, 2013

Untouched



You´re too fresh on my mind
and it´s been so long
just when I thought 
the feel of your embrace was a healed wound
it still burns as it did when your arms were around me
but the cold edges make me shiver in pain...

I bet I still fit inside your embrace
I know your arms are still perfect 
There´s no doubt that no matter how hard I try
everything´s placed right where you left it
real, exciting,scary and unique
only you could paint me that...

A day goes by and I convince myself it´s all gone
Another day and I know it´s still there
paralizing my heart, 
stopping my life
but my heart´s still beating
and I keep adding days....
It all changes but the space left by you.

You appear at the most random times
yet you´re always there
lingering around me, inside me
your warthm hasn´t left me
scars are open wide
they were never closed
how I miss you
you´re never there, 
not a single of your fingers ever touched me
how can someone get so deep in you without even touching you?


1 comment:

  1. Firstly, that image is so amazing! It's like a magic act and it makes me think of the subject of disappearing and reappearing emotions. Kinda like magic shows.

    This makes me think of someone who is confused because some parts of them is hidden, even from them then when certain feelings arise it's too late to understand them cause you experience them instead.

    It also makes me think of a love that is so intense and so pure that the feelings/mind makes it real even if it wasn't so in real life. I think that is so passionate and really kind of incredible. Though I know a lot of people will think it's a sad love, and it is, but it's also really pretty because those feelings are real and they exist even though they only show themselves in unexpected ways.

    sigh. I got all emotional typing this. Let me stop and just say this was really something. I wish I knew feelings such as these.

    ReplyDelete