Saturday, March 16, 2013

Double Life: a place to stay


A/N: ok, this is sort of an extra.... I was wondering if this should be part of the next post or not and I couldn´t decide but somehow I think it´s just idk context or something, it´s not needed but I sort of liked it so I´m posting it
****

“What time are you going?” a sleepy voice asked to Nichole’s back. She was packing her things.
“Later today” she didn´t turn back

“That´s all you’re packing?” he said getting out of the bed
“Yeah” she turned her face to the side
“That´s all you´re packing?” he got out of the bed and walked towards her
“That´s all I´ll need for a while” she threw the duffel bag near the door
“You´re nothing like the other girls” he commented and she raised an eyebrow
“And you –she took a step towards him- are nothing like the others either… Look at you, breaking the rules until the last day, huh?” she said and his eyes widened a little but he ended up chucking.

“Will I see you after the show tonight?” he asked once they were outside her dorm. She merely gave him one of her half smiles and waved him good bye.

1 comment:

  1. I don't get what's going here but it seems like a deleted scene from a movie.
    I liked it though. It seems more like a mission to save the world and less like a vacation or something.
    Wonder who this was...? Well kinda... I have two, no three ideas of who it could be ;)

    ReplyDelete