Monday, March 4, 2013

The brief space in which you´re not around

I´ve known this song for a long long time. But just today, as I heard it, it made me think of Nichole.

Let me see if I can make any justice to the lyrics -it´s in Spanish

*
There are still remains of humidity
her smell fills my loneliness
on the bed her silhoutte´s like a promise
of filling the brief space in which she´s not around
I still don´t know if she´ll be back
nobody knows what she´ll do tomorrow
she breaks all stereotypes, she doesn´t let anyone in
she never ask anything for what she gives
she´s often violent and cute
she never speaks of forevers
but she gives herself as if there´s one single day to love
she doesn´t like company
but she loves thought-provocking songs
I haven´t asked "are you stying?" yet
I´m afraid her answer will be negative
I prefer to share her instead of emptying my life of her
she´s not perfect
but she´s the closest to what I´ve dreamed of
*


No comments:

Post a Comment