Sunday, March 24, 2013

My Beautiful


You just show up,
A word or two:
No time has gone by.
I´ve got your back
A small light you are,
Playing the strings of my soul
You know it well
You tuned it to your heartbeat
I can´t deny you
A verb that carries no action
I am your subject
Won´t you be my complement?

You show up
I was convinced I had forgotten
I was convinced of never again
You pushed it all away like dominoes
With such delicacy
With such economy
With so much power

You messed my mind,
My senses, my everything
And it´s so much better
And I like it
And I wanted it

1 comment:

  1. I wasn't going to comment because I thought this felt personal or loving but I guess I'll just say one thing. Teehee

    I like the playing the strings of my soul line. So interesting and awesome to imagine that.
    It also felt like the feelings were contradicting themselves but in a way that's like this is how I feel but this is how I want to feel

    ReplyDelete