Tuesday, March 5, 2013

sleep

God wherever you are -I keep imaginning you sitting next to me, just looking at me, thinking "how naive" and I blame you for making me like this, a vivid imagination that´s not vivid enough to feed me, how nice, huh? thank you very much- I wanna sleep forever. Nights are not enough, I don´t even sleep, can you allow me that one thing? I just want to sleep, no sound, no thoughts, no "have to", no clocks, no light, not nothing, just the darkness of nothingness where not even darkness exist because your mind isn´t awake to know it´s dark.

I want to forget and to keep laughing at the irony of my realizations... I´m all alone, I´m so small...I´m broken and you don´t care... why should I? would you care enough, just one bit, I don´t ask for your full attention, just a second to let me sleep with the measure of all the troubles, of all that´s gone wrong, of all that´s been lost, of all the bad luck, add that... that much time, space or whatever... that´s the lenght I want to disappear of myself...

Do I ask a lot? I see that I might not be one of your favorite. I´m sorry I´m so far from what you asked... I promised I´ve tried... but you know me, maybe it´s not enough and perhaps even this is a waste of time and you´re rolling your holly eyes wondering why are you even listening to this, you´ve got better to do, way better things to watch... I don´t know what else... I took enough of your time, you and I, both know how to ... you know....

No comments:

Post a Comment