Saturday, March 1, 2014

27 to 27

Happy birthday, Tortolita!

Do you recall the other day you told me that there were 27 days left before your bday? well, this is what this is haha
In this post, my dear, I will be telling you 27 reasons why you´re such a great person, reasons why I think you are cool that ofc I like about you ^^ . There are tons of reasons but these are some of those ( this was my vid script hehe)

1. Your last name! -you can roll your eyes now- haha but I´ll always say it, it´s pretty cool
2. The little heart shape that you draw at the end of your signature/name. I´ve gotten at least one in every card. I find it so adorable!
3. Hugs made words: I know this sounds weird but it´s actually a tag I have in my drafts in which I have sweet stuff that you´ve told me. Thank you for that.
4. You´re the nices person ever!
5. You alays want to be better -even though you´re already pretty good
6. Although at first it didnt seem like it you´re quite cariñosa!!
7. You don´t use "bad words"
8. You write using capital letters -that´s pretty hard to do, at least for me
9. I´ll never get it but for some reason you got interested in me, enough to be my friend ^^
10. Those little sound-things you add to our conversations. There is one that I specially like even though I dont know how it´d sound haha
11. You remember dates! you´re my hero for that
12. You´re not greedy -yay!
13. You´re weird -that´s like the coolest thing ever
14. It´s very easy to love you :D
15. Your stories! you´re an amazing writer
16. You´ve got good taste in music -the songs you´ve shown me always make me smile
17. You didn´t turn out to be a crazy old man ... yet... lol -no, really, I was relieved about that n that makes you cool
18. You dont have a million pictures about yourself on your fb or other places on the internet (that I know of)
19. Your definition of cute is so weird!
20. You like drawing!
21. How you speak of your future kids as if they already existed ...they´re so lucky already
22. You believe! I know you hate it but I think it´s cool that despite it all your hope remains
23. You like cats =^_^=
24. How passionate you get with the things that you like
25. You give good advice
26. You like accents! genial!!
27. You never failed to comment on DL -thank you for all your support and inspiration
and...
27+1. You´re cute!!!

There are so many more things that make you the great person that you are, you see, I could write entire books about it ;)

Feliz cumpleaños! Happy birthday to you!! Bon anniversaire!! I wish I knew more ways to say it haha

2 comments:

  1. Thank you for compiling such a list for me! It was a really beautiful idea and action to take. Thank you for it.
    Oh and that crazy old man comment was hilarious! Lol I always wondered if other people thought like that as well about internet people. But nope. I'm just a stupid black girl living in the states Hahaha
    Thank you again I love this! <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. The cursing thing made me laugh because I really hate it. When I have to write Dominic's reactions as curse words I swear I never write them in until I'm about to post then I hesitate lololol

    ReplyDelete