Wednesday, March 19, 2014

Wings (Hell Circles side story)

A/N: I was in hell when I wrote this one.

***
As I walked towards my destination I could hear Eon´s clear voice singing a chant. It was almost as if his voice weaved in the air with powerful silver threads. I winced inwardly, it was a little known fact but an angel chant was something powerful, it hurt demons. Eon´s as a fallen angel wasn´t as powerful as it could´ve been if he wasn’t one but it could still hurt a lower demon and cause some mild headache to me, despite this, his voice was beautiful and I loved to listen to it so I continued walking towards Eon´s room.

When I opened the door, he stopped his chant, he looked up to me and smiled, I had to focus in keeping my mouth from hanging open.  He´d never seemed happy to see me, not that I was fooling myself thinking he was happy to see me now, but he´d never smiled at me. He hadn’t even stopped his chanting whenever I entered, until today.

“It was a beautiful chant” I commented as I sat on the chair close to his bed. He nodded slightly, the ghost of his prior smile still visible, lightning his eyes “what did it say?” I decided to ask since he seemed in such good mood. He hesitated. “You don’t have to answer that, it was just curiosity” I said dismissively. He breathed in a couple of deep breaths.

“I was thanking” he said, his eyes half closed and a light tint colored his cheeks as if embarrassed about something
“You are grateful about something” I said unable to hide my surprise, he looked up at me and something flickered in his eyes
“Even down here, The Lord, has favored me” he said humbly as if undeserving. I raised my eyebrows wondering. That didn’t happen; we were abandoned down here, happily abandoned… as if this could ever get close to happiness.
“A favor…?”
“Yes, a miracle” he looked like one of those angel icons from old churches, slightly sad and thoughtful.
“A miracle, Eon?” I could hear the surprise in my voice, that was impossible, we were in hell, he was in a prince of darkness castle, no miracles got done down here, never. Prayers weren’t said and if they were, any of them passed the ceiling. Our curse was to be forgotten and punished in this darkness.
“Yes –he smiled- look” his smile became broader as if he wasn’t able to contain himself. I stared. In the blink of an eye, a pair of white wings sprung from his back. “My wings grew back and they got strong, they… I think they could work” he turned around and flexed them once as if to prove his point. I was amazed; I had seen the residual limb of where his wings had been torn off his shell. Cruel thing, if you ask me. He had not only felt the pain of his human shell, something similar to getting your arms ripped off of your body by being pulled out but also the pain in his real angelic form, some kind of emotional pain, but twice or thrice that amount but now, he was happy, a tempered happiness that filled the room like warm sun touching your skin when you´re cold. I smiled a sideway smile.
“Wings…” I said like an echo, he turned around, his expression fell a little
“Well –he started- I… don´t know if I they could really… if I could…” fly was the unsaid word
“His word will be completed in you” I said almost believing it´d happen, almost touching faith, it avoided my tainted self. He stared at me, first with wide eyes of surprise and then with a pleasant smile, his green eyes bored in mine, those eyes made my knees weak but I stood. I was not used to weakness.

“Hungry?” I raised an eyebrow as I walked toward him; he took a step back, closer to the mirror on the further wall of the room. I could see the wanting in his eyes; it had been a couple of days since the last time he´d fed. I smirked as I extended my hand to him. He shook his head ever so slightly and I dropped my hand. He walked passed me, around me, as he flexed his shoulders up making his wings disappear, two long slits were torn in his shirt. Midway he stopped and turned around to face me.
“Do you…?” he started but stopped shaking his head a little
“Yes?” I prompted. It had been a struggle to make him talk to me, so I cherished every word. What a joke of a demon I am, cherishing words. I might be bored… yeah…
“Never mind…” he shied away
“What is it? Ask anything” I smirked as I extended both my arms and looked at him from head to toe, he stared for a moment, he never did as I said, so I thought he was not going to say anything
“Do you have wings?” he asked softly as I took slowly paced in front of him. I stopped to show him my smirk. I had an idea; it was the type that made him take a step back
“I do” I replied, he was silent, I got rid of my jacket and shirt
“What are you doing?” his voice harsh, with an edge of alarm in it
“I´m showing them to you –I winked- which is a high privilege, I don’t show those to anybody”
“Why?” he ignored my arrogant statement, his eyes bored on mine, I sighed, I hated this type of showing myself but then the angel had what I wanted, was what I wanted…
“They make me look like a crow” I mumbled as I willed my wings out, Eon´s breath caught in his throat
“Magnificent” he whispered, to me it was loud as if he´d shout the words; it was like a ripple of water against me. I had never liked my wings, they were black like every other demon´s but instead of that charcoal black they all had, mine resembled those of a crow, some shine that made them look blue depending on the light. Through the centuries, Yotta, Nitio and Luce had teased me since forever for the strange color in them, only because they were either my equal or my superior in rank, the rest, whoever dared to even mention it had been vanished to the deepest darkest places of hell. I disliked my wings and never spread them out nor showed them but now for Eon I did and was rewarded with a look of awe from his green eyes.

“Can I…?” he reached out a hand as if to touch one of them but quickly recoiled
“Go on, I don’t mind” I said as disinterested as I could. I was a good liar so I think I looked disinterested. Eon took a step forward, not looking at my face but as if fascinated in the way his hand reached to the top of my left wing, he brushed his open palm over the edge of it.

He was touching me, a part of me that was way more private than any other part of me, shivers ran down my spine and I forced myself to close my eyes, I knew he´d hate the look on my face if he saw my eyes. When his hand reached the tip of my wing he took the black feathers between two of his fingers and caressed the length of it, a jolt of energy went through me. I was a lust demon so that really didn’t help matters; I forced myself to change to my original form, less likely that it showed the burning in me. Eon let go of my wing and circled around me, his fingertips lightly brushing the back of my wing until he got to my back where he put both his palms flat on my shoulder blades, from where my wings protrude, my knees buckled, I stopped it. He was killing me and draining the self-control I wasn’t at all glad to keep yet I was willing to do my best to keep to so that I could have him touching me and he did. His fingers threated between my feathers going to the inside, under them, to the soft ones below. I groaned, unable to stop myself. At this, he pulled his hand out making me open my eyes wide

“Did I hurt you?” his hand rested on my shoulder very softly. I cleared my throat
“No.  Tickles” I lied, I heard a tiny chuckle
“Tickles… I´ll stop then”
“It´s alright, caught me by surprise there” I downplayed it. We were silent for a while, I looked over my shoulder. “I´ll fold them now” I said, he nodded and I carefully fold them, before I could turn around, once again I felt his hands on me, on my folded wings
“They´re huge” he said in barely a whisper
“It´s not the only huge thing I´ve got” I wanted to say but kept it to myself, “So, hungry?” I said instead and turned around, knowing my self-control wouldn’t hold any longer. All I wanted was to grab him and pin him under me… I had to stop that train of thought; I walked towards the bed, the whole two steps, sat and lay there, wings under me. One of them only barely spread, my arms at my sides, my eyes closed. After a while I felt the bed dipping at my side. I wanted to smirk but I controlled my features.
“A white feather” he leaned over my side, his stomach on mine, and his hand on my semi-extended wing “I didn’t know demons…”
“I´m the only one with that… it´s just one on the inside, easy to hide” I moved my wing slightly, hiding the white feather, he threaded his fingers between the feathers and lightly moved them, made it so the single white feather was visible
“Looks good” he moved to see me, until then he seemed to realize how close to my face he was and I couldn’t help but to tempt him to do what I knew we both wanted, ok, what I wanted, since for him it was actually a need. A need, I particularly liked that.

Slowly through my slightly parted lips I let out some energy, from there and only from there, his eyes threatened to close but they remained open, slowly as if pulled he came closer and closer, the closer he was, the harder was for me to control all myself, so the energy flow grew but that only seemed to pull him even closer until the gap between us disappeared. He was eager, I couldn’t complain. His soft lips urged my mouth to open and I did, more than glad to oblige. After a moment, he separated from me for a second only to grab my face with both hands and tilt it to a side, he explored my mouth and I lost it, my wings spread and wrapped themselves around Eon´s body….

I did keep my arms on my sides but my wings covered him complete, it was as good as touching him with my hands. For a moment I thought he´d moved away but instead he only deepened the kiss which almost caused me to turn us around and get away with what I wanted but I stopped when I heard a low moan coming from him. It made me realize I had lost control of the hold in my energy and instead of coming only from my mouth it exuded through my body, through my feathers and he was being a glutton, one of the seven sins, I liked it, made me smirk, trust me to make a fallen angel more tainted.


Eon went limp. I got momentarily scared but he was still breathing, flushed but breathing, I chuckled and turned him over so that he was on his back. “Rest well, Eon” I stole a kiss of his slightly open mouth and left the room with an idiotic grin in my face and my wings still out.

1 comment:

  1. I really have to wonder if this is your favorite of your creations...? The way you word it is very unlike all the others. I don't know. But it's very careful and calculated while at the same time like a whirlwind I think. It's interesting.

    It's also strange that you can write someone so in love. It's really a beautiful kind of love and one I adore(and this is my bitter self saying this, revealing actually). It's kind of my secret love this kind of love is. I always flock to characters that love people this way. It makes me feel a certain way to read Zett's love. It's such a beautiful, swallowing love that's adorable.

    At the end of it, when he embraced him with his wings it made me think of Eon having a pair of wings after all. Corny right? hahaha I don't know. I know he had his own but the way he was held in Zett's made me think of his as his own.

    Another great addition to HC!!

    ReplyDelete