Thursday, March 13, 2014

Hatching butterflies

I love you quietly,
and I love you distant, 
and I love you crazy,
and I love you close, 
closer than my skin, 
whenever you decide to come
I love you like the wind,
great and soft and destructive
and needed, life, like you.

Behind my eyelids
and inside my chest
I have you 
and you are mine
which only makes me yours
who else would I let bring a nest of hatching butterflies
and plant it in the pit of my stomach?
my laughter, you´re the cause of it,
that stupid grin that you paste in my face
love, love, love
that is you
you´re the color of it

I love you with all that I am
with all my shapes and angles
and wholes and walls
I love you soft and I love you hard
and through my annoyance and my anger
and all that goes wrong
despite my life, I love you

I love you big and I love you small
You´re there even when you´re not
I love you now even if you´re not around
and that´s ok, because we´re not trading
I´m just feeling

I love you against me and right next to me
I love you like the way and the destiny
I love you like any soul could love another
I love you like I should love myself
There you are... here, there, everywhere, nowhere

*****

A/N: ha! when I get in these moods... It´s pretty nice to find myself thinking poetry once again, poetry that´s just mine, mine because I´m not thinking of a particular person and my mind doesnt get all foggy and my heart all sad because hey, this could be too much for anyone but no, it´s just me, maybe I´m slowly coming back, I missed myself, I gotta say hahaha 

No comments:

Post a Comment