Monday, May 5, 2014

Science

I just found out what´s wrong with me. I just found out I´m addicted to you, for real, literally.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OYfoGTIG7pY&feature=relmfu

***
This was written on May 1sth 2012. It´s been in my drafts for two yeas now. It made me think that I should make a tag called "this was me a year ago" even though this wasnt a year ago.... the idea is that for some reason I didnt say these things when I thought about them and now years after that I think it should b out there even if it´s just a symbolic thing bc it´s just me and me over here. Today´s May 5th, I was wondering if I had a draft from that date but no, there is a may1st, this one, a may 4th and a May 6th so I´ll just post the first one and next time I feel like posting some of my drafts I´ll post whatever is closes to the date I feel like posting it

No comments:

Post a Comment