Thursday, January 6, 2011

gibberish


pain.
It can be a muse too.
Your name is Pain
and you`re my muse for a rental...
You dont do your job very well
but you do honor your name.

Violently you kicked out loneliness,
my prior muse, the nice one, the quiet and sensible one.
You decided to bring your companions:
Solitude, the one that pinches my heart just for fun
Despair, the one who teases and tickles my soul `till insanity.

My new muse...
through glasses forces me to pour myself in black scribbles.
This soul is a good home for wicked muses...
They have all they need, it`s roomy because it`s empty
so they can bring all their things...
stoking, stocking their spells and potions,
playing and dancing around day and night
untill they get tired of the mess they make of me.

My new muse goes away to let me clean the mess
and then just brakes in, again, back to brake it all one more time
squeazing ink out of me, draining tears of my eyes.

The muses smile beautifully...
mine does it too, it`s dazzling,
but it always hits my kneess after...
my muse`s name is Pain.
My muse`s name is You.

No comments:

Post a Comment