Saturday, January 29, 2011

wondering

I´ve been thinking...what is the worst, physical pain or emotional pain? both of them are awful to feel -I´d know of that- both of them seem to pierce through your body both of them seem to bend you and knock you down mercilessly but physical pain despite it´s intensity it goes away eventually more if you take medicine...or it just fades away b/c ur body heals itself -not always that´s true...emotional pain on the other hand there´s no painkiller for that and it´s intensity seems to last for ever and it´s not that easy to fade away mmmm

suddenly I´ve realized this is pointless both are the worst... I want either of them... I want just the light, nice, happy moments mmm or maybe at least not feel a thing...

1 comment:

  1. Emotional is the worse. It leaves scars the never heal. You just become strong enough to bear them.....

    ReplyDelete