Monday, January 3, 2011

first post of 2011

ok....I`ve been delaying this, I didnt really wanted the year to end but nothing I can do about that, time will do what it always does, just keep moving on.
I didnt wanted a sad first entry for this year, gladly today I feel good -with no particular reason- n that`s a great feeling besides, I woke up early today something I`ve been meaning to do for a while now, it finally happened today n it was no hard thing to do -it`s a big deal to me haha

This morning I had a feeling that something good is going to happen, I guess that`s faith, but then, this is stronger than faith `cause I know it`s going to happen for sure. I just hope the whole year comes with that kind of feeling every morning, the feeling that everything will be ok, the feeling of not being tired of everything.... that`s a good feeling...

No comments:

Post a Comment