Wednesday, January 26, 2011

while reading

This morning I was reading some manga -how long it`s been since I read a real book, where`s the old me, I wonder... well not the old-old me but the one I was not so long ago mmm no maybe not that one either...it wasnt that good being that one either... mh I cant believe I have to think so much to find a time in my life that I liked but anyway, that`s not the point of this post. As I said before, while I was reading this morning -instead of... *dont change the subject!! ¬¬ *- I found this poem... it`s  I dont know I think I like it so I wanted to have it here.


Love by Ahn Do-Hyun

Please do not let the act of loving become a sin.
Please do not let my deeds cause others to shed tears.
Please do not let love cause us fear and pain.
And please do not let me say "I truly loved you" on the day I die,
so that on my grave, only our longing for each other remains,
piled high as the white salt.

***btw it`s been taken from the manga Love In The Mask

1 comment:

  1. This is so angsty! It felt like a push-pull relationship!! Topsy-turvy. Anyway, it was good exert

    ReplyDelete