Wednesday, June 29, 2011

candle light


Im tied to here and now
but my heart goes to you,
Light and frail feathers,
I can only give you words;
Yours were the lighthouse that brought me safe from the shipwreck
I´ll try to be a candle light in the shadow of your night.

I cant make promises
and we can not save eachother
but until the time to part comes
I will hold your hand tight to keep you warm.

You havent gotten lost, you´re just making a new path,
and the walked path is not a waste of time, it never is,
it´s just colors that set to make the great picture your life is.
You will get to your destine, I know so,
because you taught me to believe,
believe it willl be what it should be.

My heart´s with you,
my heart´s with you as it has always been.

2 comments:

  1. Aww. Sweet. You're the light in someone's darkness. Or you're willing to be. Or you think you're willing to be.

    ReplyDelete
  2. hehe that one was just something spontaneous I guess. And Im not the light in someone´s darkness but I´m willing to be

    ReplyDelete