Monday, June 27, 2011

more me

I´ve been posting quite many posts -so redundant- during the lasts five days I think n if not well it feel like it, and it´s been nothing creative just a bunch of nonsenses/complains but I guess I complain a lot and well I dont have friends for the moment, well I do have friends but they´re busy so I cant really talk to them so I have amazing "midnight reveries" to "listen" to me, plus like they say over here -el papel aguanta cualquier cosa! (something like: the paper holds anything that´d be like you can say anything when writing it doesnt matter) *sigh* Im still hurting physically (I noticed last night while revising Fallen Angel story that I cant write that work I keep writing in like we write it in Spanish grrrr) and I have to go back to work tomorrow, well I was supposed to go back today but I just didnt feel well so I call in sick but tomorrow´s the day though I wont go to my other job, my afternoon job b/c I dont want to overdo myself n Im the one saying to my friends that health is more important than anything else so I might as well follow my own advice =/ Im pulling myself together for tomorrow but I -I dont know I wish I didnt feel this bad, I mean I literally cant stand, it hurts when I try to stand up and then to go back and sit again -my back, that´s what hurts, but this thursday I have a doctor´s appointment to see I feel he´ll check on me again, we´ll see -haha that means they´ll stick a needle in my arm and get some blood out I dont mind but it doesnt mean I like it. Oh well, I´ll wish myself a good luck ... Good luck Moon, it´ll go well :)  ---geez, I miss my friends so much

No comments:

Post a Comment