Saturday, June 25, 2011

a winter day

it´s a cold winter day, it´s not really cold but it´s colder for me since I probably have a fever, a cold winter day, it´s windy and gray. My sad music´s playing -it´s sad yet it could be happy depending on one´s point of view- I havent move from my bed but to take a shower. Im in pain. Im alone, not really my dearest mother who´s been taking care of me is downstairs and my brother -who like always is talking to his girlfriend- is in his room, they´re there and they´d be next to me if I´d asked to ...but I feel alone, maybe it´s just me being sick and sad at being so often sick -though I should be used to it by now- what I hate the most is  the pain which seems to linger in me. Mom´s worried she said they said ppl could die from this illness but I guess life wont be that merciful with me, no I´ll just have to go through the pain and nausea and headache and whatever else there is to feel due to this shitty thing I got... ah yeah, the only ones who made my phone ring are the cellphone´s company like four times or more for the past three days remembering me that I must update my adress n stuff or I´ll loose my number w/e I dont feel like doing that just now. I feel like having some cake ha! I can be so ramdon sometimes, I think is a way of coping with things or just my usual crazyness.
Now I´ll just keep up my work, since I have tons to do, I dont really feel like working but w/e it´s better than sulking around I guess ha! which reminds me -for some reason- that mom keeps teasing me that I need a boyfriend to get rid of that much stress that I have -yeah, I have a unique type of mom, I guess it´s logical since Im mmm not much similar to other people haha

It hurts...

No comments:

Post a Comment