Wednesday, August 8, 2012

Muse



Bright and michevous eyes looked at me.
I was made captive by my own will.
A smirk at your lips pierced my dazed heart.

I remember...

Just the memory of the sound of your voice is responsible for countless stained sheets
with doodles of  dreams and fantasies.

I close my eyes...

I feel your soft long fingers playing with my hair as,
unaware, you shake thoughts and worlds out of my head.

I come back...

I hated you so much,
never failing to interrupt my sleep in the middle of the night
despite that
I wept when you threatened to walk away.

And then...

You were pushed away but you fought to stay
You keept the blindfold over my eyes...
waiting,
carving yourself slowly in my skin
while time was melting away quietly.
Gently, you tugged at the knot that held the darkness in place,
hinting for me to take it off
invinting me to see you in your shiny, white, polished esplendour.

My hands obeyed before my head could disapprove.
The blindfold fell,
I saw you in awe.
You smiled and took off
You left me only with a withered yellow flower inside the old book we shared.

I wonder....

Are you gone to inspire some other after me?
Are you gone to make some other go blind and deaf to everything but you?
Will you ever come back?

I fight...

Your colors is all that i see now,
Your music is all I hear now.
I keep breathing you...
even your absense and the hole you left in my chest bleed poetry
because you, oh so cruel,
are words of all that I didin´t know before you.
The verses are flying away without a case to keep them
showing merciless that  now you are gone
without you here everything´s  gray, air and space.

*****
The pix is mine, that is a very very old flower, it has like four years old, almost like this poem, the book, however, is new, it has just a few days, again, almost like this poem. I want to start using my own pix for my writings, we´ll see how that goes -or not...

2 comments:

  1. I'm sorry I can't remember the poem but this reminded me of that other poem you wrote. It had the picture of the wind blowing that flower that's white and the petals go drifting in the wind...That was a terrible explanation..

    I like this. It's super graphic and I can picture all of it like a movie in my mind. I have this feeling in my chest that's like a hole.

    I've been using my own pictures lately too. That's why my latest posts hven't really had any pctures. It's hard though. I have some for the other story I'm writing which is weird.

    Yay more poerty!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. really? I went back and looked at most of my poems to see if I could find it but I realized there´s a few with pix of flowers...

    I´m glad you liked it. This one woke me up in the middle of the night...

    really? nice! yes, it´s hard but it´s ok to try.
    another story?

    mh

    ReplyDelete