Wednesday, August 1, 2012

I´ll Be




i'll be it
i'll be the cloth to dry your tears
i'll be that extra cherry on your cupcake
i'll be the bonus track on a new cd
i'll be the unexpected letter on a rainy day
i'll be your safety pin for your torn heart
i'll be the baby's breath in your red rose bouquet
i'll be the anonymous love letter
i'll be the first snowflake, falling into your palm
i'll be the blemished pearl that makes the string unique
i'll be the phone call from a long-forgotten friend
i'll be your cup of warm cocoa on a slushy day
i'll be the last daisy in an autumn chill
i'll be the melody you strain to hear.
i'll be your everything,
i'll do anything,
if you let me


****
I found this poem by casualty, I never read poetry from fictionpress authors but I am glad I read that one. 

1 comment: