Sunday, August 26, 2012

You


I embrace you with every one of my words
I kiss you with each letter in them
My soul is engraved in paper
Waiting to be welcome by  your wide opened arms
Waiting for a glance of your brilliant light
brightness that you hide under a thick layer of doubts,
under that misterious and sensuous stance of yours
under the magnetism and color that you exude

I miss you, you wait for me
You demand, I yield to you
You walk and I follow without hesitation
You mock me, I go mute
I uncover you, you cry
You talk, I´m yours
I open up to you, you become a stone

Sometimes, you mumble what I need to hear
and your whispers surpass any deafening cry that my torn soul might utter
equally easy you can shred my heart to nothing.

No matter what, it is you, intriguing ´till insanity
inhabitant of dreamland
with a gaze made out of broken mirrors
burning glaciers your hands

**

2 comments:

  1. From the picture I wasn't expecting this at all! O_o
    I like it though. Kind of like hot and cold separately and mixed together

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. too angsty? haha

      yes, I like to put together two different and contrasting elements, like this one, they often make an interesting effect.

      Delete