Thursday, August 2, 2012

Through time

They slipped through time, the years, the seasons, together, always together, seamlessly, hand in hand. Time was of no importance, because it would always be spent in the company of the other, which was all that counted. Days were indistinguishable from the others, but each moment was treasured and remembered and held sacred and close to the heart. No action, however small, was insignificant. They never seven noticed when or if they died, so strong was their bond, their souls willingly locked and chained together by the want, the need, to continue to be beside each other until all collapsed and the world itself crumbled beneath their feet.  


by megii


*****
While reading, a while ago, I found this, I think it´s beautiful and amazing how the author make time not to matter at all, as if the character´s been living in some kind of suspended time that eventually lead to eternity. 

4 comments:

  1. I think it is a beautiful thing. It explains it in such a brilliant way that I can imagine it and not be repulsed by it :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. yes, beautifully written. Repulsed?

      Delete
    2. Certain romantic stuff makes me ill. Lol.

      Delete
    3. o, I see, yeah, I understand that feeling

      Delete