Thursday, April 4, 2013

EMG

a bit of disdain, that´s what I feel
I´m in a lot of pain
what a week
a broken heart, a broken health, a lot of pain
I got my EMG today
electricity shocks were sent through my legs
needles were stabbed in my muscles
I can´t begin to describe the pain, that hours later still lingers
I got the results today, I got a paper cut from them
it said nothing good...
That´s what´s going on with my body
this, though, is what´s going on with my heart
it´s in pain too, a lesser pain that is like the soft rain in a tropical storm
it usually ends up killing and damaging more than a thunderstorm
you cut me just like that paper did
You were there when it was for me to listen to you loving someone else
I was there to listen to you and though my broken heart didn´t let me stick until my heart turned into dust, I was there to let you know it was ok...
You said you thought you´d lost me too
and I assured you I wasn´t going back on my promise
 of giving you my friendship with no time limits...
once you got that assured... you´ve dissappeared again...
since it´s not about the one you "love" you leave me behind even though you got mine
but I´m working very hard.... I seem to have a blind and stupid heart, always wanting what it can´t have but maybe that´s what it wants... not to have no one to actually kill it
but again, I´m working very hard,
I´m letting you go and it is like having to walk around with the EMG needles
which is a pain I don´t wish for a single soul
but as the places where the needles tore open,
my stupid stupid heart will have to heal,
wether it wants or not... because I´m pulling you, the needle, out of it.
and I pulled you off of it and just like those needles in my legs
it hurts so bad, even without them in, and I can´t help but cry
and I feel as if they are there, as if the electricity is pinching the inside of my legs,
that´s how you feel in my heart, the space you left is in pain,
a pain that also makes me cry
but as time goes by, at least the ones in my good leg will heal
I will make my heart heal...
I have a scar on my leg... on my good leg...
I bet you´ll leave an ugly one in my heart but at least in won´t hurt
it won´t be pretty and complete anymore
and ppl will look at it with disgust or pity perhaps
but at least it won´t hurt and you won´t be nailed at it
and I´ll walk away, on my own and free.

No comments:

Post a Comment