Sunday, April 21, 2013

Guitar Pick/ Evil in your heart

I just realized that I have Nichole´s Guitar Pick necklace... so, this is how hers is supposed to look like, except that I imagine hers to have either a white or a black guitar pick -oh and mine doesn´t have the cat, but I´ll see if I can add it -haha- just to have it I guess

And since I´m adding DL stuff, there´s a song that is a lot like what Nic thinks of herself. The "song" is the intro Paramore used for one of their tours -so it´s not really a song- apparently it´s called "Evil in Your Heart"

1 comment:

  1. Wow that song is so awesome and deep. It is defintely like Nic. The darkness she has to constantly carry around with her. It comes out and sometimes it's like she can't help it(of course she can but it just seems that sometimes she actually depends on it and that's where a lot of her torment and distress comes from about the monster. Or that's what I've been thinking about... It's not necessary true but you know me. All angles and such.) But these lyrics are great I wished they'd release that tour song as an actual track. It's so good!! <3

    You have the pic!!! That's so cool that you're somewhat like your baby! <3

    ReplyDelete