Tuesday, April 16, 2013

sink in

+++++++ another rant for my extense collection of them+++++++ I wonder if I´ll be "analized" or w/e for things like this...

***
+
+

I wanted to be mistaken -and I want to make it short, I don´t have time- I wanted to be mistaken but I knew it´d eventually sink in... It´s been four days since my last doc´s appt... The news were not so nice, they weren´t nice at all and for some reason I was fine with it, as if I could care less... often my visits to the doctor lead to a night of crying until I fall asleep, not that friday but I kind of wish it had been like that, it was Friday after all...

This doctor said things were not going to be easy... she sort of said I could get better but that it´d take a lot of time and it was as if I wasn´t even there, it was as if I was somewhere else where nothing bad happened... Saturday was bad but Sunday, Sunday was good, my first 24 hours in almost an entire year without pain and I guess I allowed myself some hope, that was mistake number one... Monday came and there was pain... Monday night and the many pills I take every single day are hurting my stomach... and it seems like I have to choose which pain I prefer... meds that make somewhere else hurt and they don´t even relieve all the pain....

Well... I should be used to this.

1 comment:

  1. So I guess it's finally sunk in? Sigh... Must be feeding off the other negative forces so it finally awakened.
    Ride it out. It'll pass I'm sure and come back I'm sure but you'll get better at handling it/those frustrations
    I kinda feel I shouldn't say anything like I didn't with the others though. It's something you have to go through.
    Always hoping for better for you,
    Sakuya <3

    ReplyDelete