Thursday, April 25, 2013

Thinking

My dear friend, Saku:

You see so many flaws in yourself. You are so not a waste of time. Such a beautiful heart shouldn´t be tossed aside as if it was nothing but air.

What I find most interesting is that what you see as your flaws –and I might be wrong but it seem that those are not your thoughts but what the world full of insensitive people has been shouting and whispering at you in every step of the way and so the echo of their stupidity is now crashing inside the walls of your soul… but I´m going far from my original thought, so again, what you seem to think your flaws are make such a great person and I´d never call those a flaw but completely the opposite.

Kindhearted and caring, I always say it –and I guess I´ll keep saying it, sorry but you know I´m a stubborn person- I wish there would be more people like you, there´s too much selfishness… It is so refreshing to find someone so selfless. There´s too much talking. Everyone speaks louder trying to be heard above the many other screaming voices and there surrounded by a forest of mouths there´s someone who´s willing to listen and listen and listen…

It is so sad that because of that, the world has kept you captive inside your own mind…and have made you forgot how to talk and has made you forget how your thoughts do matter, how what you have to say should be heard as well…

I want to close my mouth and open my ears, but before closing my mouth, I want to say again how important what you have to say is… even if it´s little… after all little things made big things.

***
These were just some of the thoughts I had last night... because I´m bad at spontaneously speaking, I wrote it down.

1 comment:

  1. You're very nice to think about that but it's alright. I'll bounce back like I usually do. I've just been tired lately but I'll just have to strengthen my mentality on these things a bit more.
    I don't mind your talking or anyone else's...

    ReplyDelete