Monday, April 1, 2013

Tissue Box


You think I´m your personal never-ending Kleenex box don´t you? 
Well, guess what? I´m emptying and soon no more tissues for you
And I think you just took the last bit of my soul
You threw dirt to my eyes
And stepped on my heart
Just go away
I don´t want to see your face
Or ever listen to your voice again
You could tell me how to find my own tissue box though
That might be useful
I won´t feel bad to wipe off on someone´s heart
You got me with no soul to sympathize
I´ll walk this way
Go find some other to clean your tears
Who cares, right?
Yeah, you were right, I´m the stupid here
I gambled my goods for you
What else could I have expected?
You jump and you hit the ground
Silly me thought I would conquer gravity
Well, I´ll put my heart in a cast
Humans heal their wounds all the time
Back to my business
And good bye stupidity, 
It was not nice to meet you at all 


1 comment:

  1. Interesting.
    I wish I could learn from everyone how to be selfish and to open up and cry on someone else too. Man....

    ReplyDelete