Sunday, October 14, 2012

I want to see you


For some reason this song reminded me of back when I and my brother were little... We were at church, I remember this song, just a part of it that they taught us in Englihs "yes, Jesus loves me, yes, Jesus loves me.." I can´t remember the rest. I remember us playing that we could speak another language, I don´t know why we played that, it was all gibberish and now when our parents remember they laugh at our silly games. I´m glad we ended up learning... I remember when I was little I used to think I wanted to go to many places to share God's word to all those that didn´t know him. I haven´t done any of that... I wonder if I should feel guilty about it. Back then I remember praying to God so that people saw him in me, I wish and pray that I´m doing that one at least, showing tolerance, compassion, empathy and support.

2 comments:

  1. You are a very good person and I definietly see religious ties in you even though you don't study it like you use to so yes I see the Lord's word in you. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. it means a lot to me that you say that you see that. Thank you so much for this ^^

      Delete