Wednesday, October 17, 2012

Yo soy (I Am)



Soy la tinta que colorea tus mejillas
recorro tu piel de terciopelo hasta tus rodillas
donde una sonrisa retorcida las hace ceder a la gravedad
I´m the ink that tints pink your cheeks
I go over your velvet skin down to your knees
where a crooked smile makes them give up to gravity forces
Soy alas de mariposa en tu espalda
me escurro entre tus oídos
donde un susurro ininteligible desata tu voz
y me pintas un sueño de suave resplandor.
I am buterfly wings on your back
I drizzle in your ears
where I whisper my words letting lose your voice
that paints me a mellow dream
Soy la miel que escurre de tu boca
y el crescendo en tu corazón
cuando revoloteo en tu espacio
tragandote con las pupilas
I´m the nectar that drips from your lips
and the crescendo in your heart
when I travel your space
and swallow you with my irises 
He dormido luego de noches en vela
mis parpados se cierran para dejarme verte
soy el sueño que te arruya
y la utopía de la que ries
cuando caminas con la frente en alto
y miras de reojo a la fantasía
I´ve slept after many sleepless nights
my eyelids close to let me see you
I´m the lullaby that leads you to sleep
and the utopy that makes you laugh
when you walk with your head held high
while looking at fantasy with the corner of your eye
soy las notas de tu canción
que me cantas con tus manos mientras aspiro tu alma
y robo tu sangre que con tanta gracia construyes
Soy ese brillo en tus ojos cuando tu imaginación vuela
y te invito a explorar, te tomo de la mano y mis dedos te hablan
los oyes y vibras belleza.
I´m the keys of your song
that your hands sing me as I breath your soul
and steal the blood that your body delicately makes
I´m the gleam in your eyes when your imagination runs wild
and I prompt you to explore taking you by the hand
My fingers talk to you, you hear then
and shiver beauty.

2 comments:

  1. That ENTIRE last stanza was awesome. I really liked the picture it was painting. Yhis sounds like a sweet relationship :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. This gave me a big smile. Thank you. :) it does, doesn´t it?
      I´m grateful to my muse, I like when inspiration comes like this. Thanks for reading!

      Delete