Sunday, October 7, 2012

what´s good

I write
my brain works
I can still teach
there are tons of things that I haven´t read
it´s raining
my mom loves me so very much
I have a dog
-can´t think of anything else... think!
I can think
I love my brother
I have a niece
I have a job
I learned how to drive
I have a home
I´m on my way to have my own place
there´s music
I have a few friends
there´s ppl that care
my eyes, I can see
I can write
I was invited to C´s graduation
I can still do stuff
I have a place to be
I have hope
I kow afterlife will be better
I have good memories
I can cling to good memories

2 comments:

  1. You put you can write twice and that made me smile.
    Sometimes we have to stop and make things like this because we are too buried in misery and woe.
    I hope that one day the good things will embrace your entire body. XD

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. really? I didn´t notice that, but it´s a thing to be happy so two time´s good.

      Yeah... I thought that if I made a list of what´s good instead of what´s bad I could focus on what´s good.

      I loved that last part. Thank you so much!

      Delete