Saturday, December 8, 2012

Double Life: Report

A/N: I´m laughing at the "A/N" thing, that´s your fault Saku :p --anyways, I didn´t care to read it over ¬¬ Nichole made me put it up in the way it is.. oh, also, this and the prior one have been longer than the rest of the posts, at least in pages lenght ofc they have more dialog than others and that´s probably why they took more space...
****


“Your mother is waiting for you in your room” Val said when Nichole entered the glass doors, she knew Nichole had not mother but she seemed to enjoy reminding her that. Nichole raised an eyebrow and took a long step to avoid the carpet, her boots were muddy. She walked all the way to the counter where Val was, leaving mud prints on the white shiny floor, once she got to the tall counter she leaned over it, her hair dripping.
“What did you say, Val?” she shook her bangs a little with her hand “I didn´t hear you” the sleeves of her jacked dripped water over the papers on the counter. Val hurried to take them away as Nic smirked and walked away leaving a pool of rain water and mud prints that Vas was going to have to clean. Once the cleaning in the buildings was done, it was Val´s responsibility that the students kept it clean or to make them clean. Nichole snickered all the way up to the floor where her room was. Once she reached the top of the stairs, she sat there and took off her boots.

“What took you so long?”
“Oh, wow! Thank you, I´m fine too, Natasha” the girl walked to the bathroom and came out in her bathrobe.
“Nichole, you´re becoming erratic, you said one thing and do another. That´s dangerous, especially with your responsibilities” Natasha lectured
“Stop complaining, you just had to wait here a little” Nichole threw a paper bag to her
“What´s this?” she took out a plastic box with a sandwich inside. Nichole put on a pair of black pants, a sleeveless fitted dark grey top and a black shirt on top “awww you got me food”

“Those are my left-overs” Nichole went back to the bathroom where she´d let her boots; she came back with the knife she always carried in them.
“This is no left over, I know and you do to –Nichole shrugged- now, tell me why you ditched me in town?! I was almost at the restaurant” the girl shrugged again as she started to dry her hair with the towel “I saw a boy” Natasha said in a sing-song voice.
“I know”
“So, you did ditch me for him”
“Tell me what you found out”
“Tell me who he is”
“How´s Mii doing?”
“Nichole, be careful with the boy…” Natasha got up and took the comb from Nichole´s dressing table
“I doubt he can do anything to me” the girl huffed
“Just be careful” the woman started to blow dry Nic´s hair
“Leave my hair alone!” she growled
“You not only ditched me for a boy after I got you what you want but also made me wait and now you don’t let me help you?”
“Shut up! You had to come anyways to the personal meeting with my homeroom teacher” Once every two months the parents had a personal meeting with the homeroom teacher
“I still had to wait but he told me you have a new friend –Nichole sighed silently- and Val said you have a friend coming up your room too. Is this the same person?”
“Do you like to sound stupid or you just like asking questions when you know the answers already?” Nichole´s voice had an edge to it despite being measured. Natasha laughed
“Little Nichole´s being defensive” Natasha had started to braid Nichole´s hair
“What a bitch” the girl mumbled looking at Natasha through the mirror, the woman chuckled
“Don´t worry, I'll say nothing about him”
“Like I care”
“I´m sure your father would” this time Nichole laughed humorlessly
“It doesn´t suit you to throw threat, you know, especially when you´re in the lion´s den”
“I´m not threatening you, I just want you to be careful specially if you´re bringing him up here. I don´t think Karl would find it amusing if you were expelled for something stupid like that…”
“Make Val keep her mouth shut then if you´re so worried for stupid things like that” she made air quotation marks

“Done, baby, but…”
“I’m not your baby” Nichole´s voice was caustic. Natasha sighed
“I doubt you want to let an accident happen to this kid”
“I couldn´t care less about what happens to him”
“Are you sure?” The woman looked at Nichole through the mirror; there was a slight smirk and a scoff on Nic´s expression
“Just be careful”
“You be careful and talk already of what concerns you”
“So mean”
“You´re one of the intellectual masters of many murders, I must have learned that from you” Nichole smiled sweetly, Natasha looked away. “How´s Mii doing?”
“She’s good, she´s been insisting your father to let you go see her school play” there was a gleam in Nichole´s eyes that she quickly concealed
“When is it?”
“Next Wednesday. I advise you not to go if you are not taken there”
“Whatever”
“Nichole”
“Are you going?”
“Possibly”
“Then don´t tell me I can’t ‘go see my sister if she wants me there! –Natasha sighed- Has her mother done any other little tricks like last time?”
“She tried”
“What do you mean she tried?”
“she threatened him to take Camille away” Nichole´s eyes widened “don´t worry, she´s not really planning to do so, she´d lose everything, she signed a prenup… all the children custody , that is Camille only in this case, would automatically go to your father…”
“She doesn´t have to get divorced to take Mii away”
“Your father said he was going to divorce her if she ever put Camille in danger again and he cancelled you step-sisters vacation”
“Does Mii know of this?”
“No”

“Ok, now tell me about the picture… is that picture of me and my mother with her signature in Mary-Ann Ibsen´s place?” Natasha nodded “how?”
“Your mother sent it”
“Why?” Nichole´s voice was barely audible
“I think you´ll be able to find out more in the place where you´re going tonight… He´s in the mail list of those pictures”
“Are there many in the list?”
“Only two”
“I´ve already seen that picture in two places”
“I think Ibsen sent the others”
“How many”
“According to the photo studio there were made six copies of that picture… five were sent to Ibsen and one was sent to the person you´re visiting tonight”

Nichole wore her beanie and a raincoat and then she hid her knife inside her combat boots.
“Be careful… this man likes guns and he´s good with them” Natasha said and Nichole jumped out the window.

1 comment:

  1. I always think this but I never say it but I think it's so adorable that Nat calls Nic baby all the time. :)

    Nic was testy in this one. (well she always is with Nat just to scare her) I loved that she threatened her for trying to insinuate a treat toward Josh. Heheheh.

    Val is so childish too. Trying to get Nic in trouble all the time. It's not her fault she's rich and can do what she wants. It's not like she gets her in trouble or anything. It was great that Nic muddied the floor and dripped water everywhere. Hahaha served her right. Now she had to clean it. And I hope Val does what Nic suggested and tells Val to quit snitching all the time! Grrrrr

    Nic is like a little woman when she talks about business. It's like Whoa... like a whole new person
    When she called Nat that B-word I was like geez way harsh! haha

    ReplyDelete