Saturday, December 8, 2012

Nichole

I can see Nichole wearing something like this in this last post, with her hair messy like that and not really caring for how she looks in what she is wearing. The feeling around this girl, too, makes me think of Nichole.

This dress makes me think of what Natasha picked for Nichole  when she went and kill this old guy, it was a white dress and definitely something that Nat would pick -ofc Nic wouldn´t b showing her legs like that- but the feeling of this pix is what she has to do when she wears those dresses, elegant and delicate but confident at the same time. The hair is like what I imagined too. But this is not Nichole, just the feeling she gives off

1 comment:

  1. I hope she wasn't wearing leggings in the rain! :o Hahaha but I like that she would dress like that. It seems like something an artist such as her would wear. I also think of her not caring about her hair when she's not on missions. I thought I was just doing too much... Glad I wasn't.

    Wow that is a gorgeous image. Her dress is amazing and the wy the wind is hitting it is just WHOA
    Natasha picking out things like that doesn't surprise me in the least. Since you always describe her high heels and Nic is always mocking her for wearing them in any condition, it's only natural that she would pick clothes like this. Especially for a beautiful girl like Nic. It would be like a life sized doll :)

    ReplyDelete